* DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Currently, Ventriloquist Court® ships only to the following international destinations: USA, Canada, Japan and East Asia, New Zealand, and all of Europe (except Germany).
* DO YOU HAVE A STUDIO FOR ME TO VISIT AND TRY ON SAMPLES?
I’m deeply sorry, however I do not have a studio opened to the public. I work in my home studio only, which is not open to the public. However, Ventriloquist Court®’s relatively modest pricing for time-intensive garments and in-progress updates with photos aim to make up for the inconvenience to the customer who would normally be able to try on samples and have access to extensive consultations on garment designs at a studio/ fashion house.
* CAN YOU SHIP TO AN ALTERNATE ADDRESS FOR ME?
Please note that all businesses have the right to protect themselves from risky transactions, and to cancel and refund unshipped orders from customers who request shipping to an alternate address (such as to a private courier company or to country which is not their country of residence). Ventriloquist Court® ships only to the address registered to the customer’s paypal account.
* HOW MUCH CONSULTATION MAY I EXPECT?
Genuine questions concerning Ventriloquist Court®’s collection pieces are more than welcome. However, for pre-inquiries (that is, no order has yet been placed by the customer), please expect to receive a maximum of four consultations for all garments (except for the ‘Victorianaland’ collection; for this collection, please expect a maximum of eight consultations as a general rule of thumb).
* I WOULD LIKE A DRESS OR COSTUME DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR ME. CAN YOU DO THIS?
Yes. Ventriloquist Court® offers a custom-design service. For more information, click on the button below.
* MAY I REQUEST DESIGN CHANGES TO GARMENTS FROM VENTRILOQUIST COURT®’S COLLECTIONS?
Apologies, I’m currently not accepting any design changes for garments from all collections (with the exception of the ‘Victorianaland’ collection). Extra time is needed to alter or to draw up completely new patterns, and to make the garment itself. Without the benefit of a pre-made sample design, the garment construction would be too time-consuming for my current schedule.
* IS THE ARTISANAL SILK USED CERTIFIED CRUELTY-FREE?
NO. Ventriloquist Court only uses peace silk purchased from artisanal fabric suppliers, supporting traditional textile weaving which helps to empower rural communities. However, no certification body currently exists to oversee and certify the cruelty-free production of peace silk.
Customers with any concerns are more than welcome prior to purchase to ask for a quote for a change in fabric; for instance, where available, linen could be substituted for silk, plant-dyed cotton or vintage cotton for regular cotton, etc. Please message me to discuss possibilities.
* SHIPPING AND POLICIES
For information regarding shipping, possible customs fees, and Ventriloquist Court®’s policies on exchanges and refunds, see the Order Information page.
* CAN I PAY BY INSTALMENTS?
Yes, instalment payments are accepted for orders over $300 AUD. Please see below for more information.
Do you prefer to pay by instalments instead? (Available only for orders over $300 AUD)
1. To request payment by instalments, DO NOT add items to cart. Instead, use the contact form below. Please remember to also quote the product name & code.
2. You will then receive an email within 1-2 business days requesting your measurements and any extra information such as fabric colour choices etc. I will also give you my precise turnaround for your order. Please be sure to check your junk mail folder just in case.
3. Once I receive the above information, you will receive a Paypal invoice for a 50% deposit by email.
4. Once the garment/s are made, I will send you photos for your approval before sending you a final Paypal invoice for the remaining 50%. If you change your mind after seeing the final product in the photos, you will receive a full refund on your 50% deposit.
5. Once the final payment is made, your package will ship within 1-2 business days, and you will receive tracking information.
Note on Paypal: Paypal allows for guest check out, and accepts major credit cards or Paypal funds. Customers’ financial details will be processed by Paypal; none of your financial details are shared with Ventriloquist Court.
Exchanges/Refunds: In the rare case that your package goes missing in the post, you will receive a full refund, or if you prefer an exchange, I will re-make your order and pay for the extra shipping expenses at my own expense. If your garment does not fit well, please return it for an exchange (I will make you a new garment addressing the fitting issues). Return shipping for an exchange is covered by Ventriloquist Court®.